Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Description: Watson is a small black and white cat with big pointy bat eats, a white moustache, and little white socks like he’s stepped in paint. His brother Sherlock is just as small, a silky black panther, with long top fangs that show over his bottom lip.
Activities: Eating, sleeping, screaming
Favourite Food: Whatever you have given him, that isn’t it
Scared of: Thunder
Submitted by: Sophie H.
Watson and Sherlock are brothers. However Watson got the picky genes. Every meal time, without fail, we must indulge in ‘Turny Turny, Magic Foody’. Sherlock begins scoffing as soon as the food is out but Watson requires a show. This show is as follows;
1. Present Watson the food (he rejects it)
2. Turn Watson 180 degrees away from the food
3. Turn Watson to face the food (rejected)
4. Repeat the turning at least twice more
5. Accept defeat and add treats to the food, magically it is now delicious and will be eaten.
You cannot miss any steps or the food will be rejected, and you have to stand and watch him eat or it will be rejected. He’s lucky we love him.